I’m pretty sure Irish cream might be the drink of choice for sad cat ladies on karaoke night, but it’s alcoholic cream! Who doesn’t like alcohol and cream? Perfect splashed into your mug of coffee to get your day started (kidding), or over ice for a night cap while you binge watch the Gilmore Girls revival (WTF was with the ending?!) It would also be a great Christmas gift for that alcoholic uncle that you don’t know how to shop for. Plus, I like recipes that call for stirring a few ingredients together.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 -14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cups Jameson or your choice of Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir together. Pour in a jar or bottle. Store in refrigerator. That’s it. I told you it was easy!